With the new year now in full swing, it’s time to think about festival season. First, of course, there are plenty of opportunities for a great summer adventure, from Coachella and Lollapalooza to Bonnaroo and Burning Man. But if you’re looking for a music event closer to home, consider the upcoming festivals happening across America this spring and summer. Our team has compiled all of the must-see events from coast to coast into one helpful article that will allow you to plan before tickets sell out!
With more than 1,500 festivals on offer each year in North America alone, it can be hard to make sense of what’s going on where.
Fantastic new music events to check out
Are you ready for the new festival season? It’s coming up quickly, and we want to make sure you’re prepared. This year, some great new musical events are happening all over the country.
There is no better time than summer to be outside enjoying live music with friends and family. Whether it’s an intimate acoustic performance or a huge concert, we’ve got something for everyone this year! You can find more information on what concerts will be in your area by checking out our list below:
- The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival: the most famous music event in North America, it has been going on for almost two decades now.
- Summerfest: one of the world’s largest music festivals outside of Europe, with attendance surpassing 650 thousand people last year. It boasts an impressive eight stages hosting over 800 bands from all over the globe.
- Electric Forest Festival
- Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival
- Boston Calling Music Festival
- The Governors Ball Music Festival
- Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival
Fall Fest! New music shows
Festival season is not just a time to enjoy the outdoors and nature, it’s also a time for new musical events. There are many different types of festivals that you can attend this year. What type of festival do you want to go to?
The summer festival season is in full swing, and there are some new musical events worth checking out. This year’s music festivals have something for everyone, from the Newport Folk Festival to the Pitchfork Music Festival. If you’re looking for a more intimate experience with some of your favorite artists, check out Governors Ball or Bonnaroo. For those who want to get lost in the crowds at one of the largest festivals in North America, Lollapalooza has you covered. And don’t forget about Austin City Limits!